Monday, August 30, 2010

Children are a Treasure from the Lord!

Well, today was Carson's first day of kindergarten. The Lord allowed us to be able to send him to LOBS and we are so excited to see what the Lord has for him. While driving him to school today, my eyes welled up with tears. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. My prayer is that he will grow academically, but even more importantly, spiritually. I praise the Lord, that Carson has the privilege of attending a christian school, where the Word of God is proclaimed. He is so blessed!

Kate will be starting preschool in two weeks. She, too, is excited about going to school this year. My prayer for her is that this year will be a year of learning more about God and Jesus Christ and the gift of salvation that can be hers if she trusts Him.

Our precious, little Caden gets to stay home with me! I'm glad. It would be so strange to have all three kids gone for the day. That day will be here soon. My prayer for Caden is that he, too, will come to know Jesus Christ as his personal Savior at a young age and will grow to love Him more every day.

I am so thankful to God for the precious children he has given to me. They are such a joy! I have learned so much in these past 5 years about them, myself, and my Lord. Children are a treasure from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment